Baidyanath MRITYUNJAYA RAS, 40 TAB
About Mrityunjay Ras
Mrityunjaya Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of all types of fever. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision
Ingredients of Mrityunjay Ras
- Jambiri Nimbu Swa-ras
Uses of Mrityunjay Ras
- It is used in the treatment of fevers.
- In all types of Fevers, it is given along with honey.
- In Vata type of fever, predominated by bodyache, it is given along with watery portion of curds.
- In Chronic fever, affected by Tridosha, it is administered along with Ginger juice extract.
- In fever associated with indigestion, it is given along with lemon juice.
- In Intermittent fever (Vishamajwara), it is given along with Cumin seeds and jaggery.
- In case of fever of recent origin, and in fever with predominance of Vata and Pitta, associated with severe burning sensation all over the body, it is administered along with sugar candy,and tender coconut water.
Dosage of Mrityunjay Ras
250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Mrityunjay Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.