Baidyanath MAHAVATVIDHWANSAN RAS, 80 TAB
About Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
Mahavat vidhwansan is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, useful for the treatment of joint pains It is a natural herbal product for diseases of joints.Mahavat vidhwansan is a very good natural product for arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and other joint diseases. It provides natural nutrients to the cartilage and tendons and help in normal functioning of the joints. Mahavat vidhwansan consists of natural ingredients which are traditionally believed to useful for the treatment of joint diseasesThe natural herbs present in Mahavat vidhwansan provides nourishment to the joints and helps in strengthening the functioning of joints.Mahavat vidhwansan is a very good product recommended for old people who suffer from joint diseases due to advancing age. Mahavat vidhwansan may be taken regularly for normal movement of joints.
Arthritis and gout are common diseases affecting joints. Joints become red and painful that restricts normal movement. People suffering from arthritis and gout have to take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory remedies to reduce pain and stiffness in joints. Regular intake of these remedies may produce many side effects on other parts of the body.Mahavat vidhwansan is a natural herbal remedy for joint pains that nourishes the joints and gives quick relief from pain and stiffness without producing any side effects.
Ingredients of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
Uses of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Vata disorders, neuralgia, aches and pains, adbominal colic, bloating, epilepsy, paralysis, splenic disorders and hemorrhoids.
Dosage of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with fresh ginger juice, honey, castor oil, ghee etc.
Side effects of Mahavat Vidhwansan Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.