Baidyanath LAGHUMALINIBASANT RAS, 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Laghumalni Basant Ras
Laghu Malini Vasant ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of chronic fever, menorrhagia, eye disorders etc. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Rasaka Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Zinc Sulphide
- Vallija Nistusha – Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Butter and lemon juice – quantity sufficient.
Indications of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Jeerna Atisara
- Garbhini Roga
- Disorders of children
Uses of Laghumalni Basant Ras
It is used in the treatment of Disorders of Pitta, bleeding disorders, Fever, Pthisis, Menorrhagia, Leucorrhoea, Haemorrhoids, Disorders during pregnancy, Chronic fever, Diarrhoea resulting in tissue wasting, Eye disorders, bleeding hemorrhoids, Intermittent fever.
Dosage of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- 25o mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with milk, honey.
Side effects of Laghumalni Basant Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.