Baidyanath KRIMIKUTHAR RAS, 5 GM
About Krimikuthar Ras
Krimikuthar ras is ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used to treat various parasitic worms in human intestine.The inorganic form and sulphides of mercury have wider application in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines and sulphides of mercury is known as rasa sindoor, which is proven harmless .
Ingredients of Krimikuthar Ras
- Ajamoda – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Trayamana – Gentiana kurroo
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury)
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Juice extract of Vijaya – Cannabis sativa
- Seed powder of Palasha – Butea monosperma
- Mushakarni – quantity sufficient for grinding.
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri – juice extract quantity sufficient for grinding
Uses of Krimikuthar Ras
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of helminthiasis (intestinal worm infestation) and anorexia
Dosage of Krimikuthar Ras
- 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is specifically administered after food, along with Black salt,
- It is advised to take heavy to digest food, meat, ghee and fruits, while taking this medicine.
Side effects of Krimikuthar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.