Baidyanath KAFAKUTHAR RAS , 160 TAB
About Kafkuthar Ras
Kafkuthar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It is useful in treatment of phlegm, respiratory infections. This medicine contains Lauha and Tamra bhasma which loosen cough and helps in easy expulsion. The other medicinal herbs used in preparation of this medicine are Pippali, Maricha and Sonth (known as Trikatu).
Key Ingredients of Kafkuthar Ras
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Vyosha – Pepper, long pepper and ginger
- Tamra bhasma – Copper bhasma
- Ayas Bhasma – Iron Bhasma
Uses of Kafkuthar Ras
- Difficult breathing
- Fever due to cough and respiratory infection
Dosage of Kafkuthar Ras
(125 mg)1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Kafkuthar Ras
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.