Baidyanath KAFAKETU RAS, 80 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Kafketu Ras
Kaphaketu Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine containing Shuddha Tankan, Shuddha Vatsanabh, Shankha Bhasma, long pepper, and ginger juice. It is referenced from Rasendra Sarasangraha, Kapha Roga Chikitsa (treatment of diseases caused by vitiated Kapha).
Kapha or Sleshma is phlegm and it is situated in the chest above heart and naval. It is viscid (Snigdha), cold (Seetha), heavy (Guru), slow (Manda), soft (Slakshna), slimy and motionless (Sthira). It is salty in an immature state. Kapha is responsible for the smoothness of body, general strength, potency, forbearance, steadiness, etc.
Kapha Roga is condition when the Kapha predominates in body. The symptoms of Kapha Roga includes excretion of mucus, coldness, obstruction in throat, excessive salivation, lethargy, heaviness in head, breathing, speech, behavior and sensory activities, feeling of fullness, oiliness, hardness, congestion, swelling, indigestion, low temperature, weakness of joints, lack of alertness etc. The person desires for warmth and bitter food.
Ingredients of Kafketu Ras
- Tankan Shuddha Suhage ki Kheel
- Magadhi (Pippali)
- Shankha Bhasma
- Vatsanabha Shuddha
- Ardraka rasa(for Bhavana)
Therapeutic Uses of Kafketu Ras
- Pinasa (Chronic rhinitis/sinusitis)
- Kasa (Cough), chronic cough
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Gala Roga (Diseases of throat), Difficulty in swallowing
- Fever due to phlegm
- Other respiratory disorders
- Discharges from ears, nose etc.
- Disorders of eyes
- Disorders of nose
- Disorders of throat
- Disorders of head and brain
- Disease of tooth
Dosage of Kafketu Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with fresh ginger juice.
Side effects of Kafketu Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.