Baidyanath ICHHABHEDI RAS, 10 GM
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Ichhabhedi Ras
Ichhabhedi Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Ichhabhedi Ras
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Shuddha Jayapala – Croton tiglium
Uses of Ichhabhedi Ras
- It is used in the treatment of ascites, constipation and bloating.
- It is used to induce purgation.
- It is used in Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
Dosage of Ichhabhedi Ras
- 250 mg before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with cold water. Till the time patient drinks cold water, there will be purgation.
- After taking this medicine, patient is advised to take rice with buttermilk.
Side effects of Ichhabhedi Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect and diarrhoea.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.