Baidyanath GARBHAPAL RAS, 80 TAB
About Garbhapal Ras
Garbhapal Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in treatment of fever during pregnancy. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Garbhapal Ras
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
- Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander – Coriandrum sativum
- Krishna Jiraka – Nigella sativa
- Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper chaba
- Draksha – Raisin – Vitis vinifera
- Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Juice extract of Aparajita – Clitorea ternatea
Indications of Garbhapal Ras
- Normal growth of foetus
- Giddiness in Pregnancy
- Constipation in pregnancy
- Fever in pregnancy
- Habitual abortion.
Dosage of Garbhapal Ras
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects of Garbhapal Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.