Baidyanath CHOUSAT PRAHARI PIPAL, 40 TAB
About Chausath Prahari Pipal
Chousath Prahari pipal/Chausashta Prahar pippali is herbal Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is prepared from pippali by triturating choti pippali with juice of badi pippali for 64 Prahar or 192 hours (Prahar is a Sanskrit term for a unit of time and it is approximately three hours long). It has carminative, stimulant, laxative and appetizing properties. It is very useful medicine in treatment of both respiratory and digestive diseases.
Ingredients of Chausath Prahari Pipal
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Parada (Calcinated and purified mercury)
- Gandhaka (Calcinated and purified sulphur)
- Brhat pippali (Solanum indicum - piper longum)
- Mukta bhasma (Mytilus margaritiferus )
Uses of Chousath Prahari pippali
- Useful in Vata and Kapha diseases
- Cough, asthma, respiratory diseases
- Digestive impairment, low appetite, hyperacidity
- Hiccups, anemia, piles, pain
- Post-partum fever, fever due to cold & cough, chronic fever
- Improves breast milk in lactating mothers
- Gives strength to heart
- Chronic type of respiratory ailments
Dosage of Chousath Prahari pippali
Take 1 to 2 tabs
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.