Baidyanath CHANDRAKALA RAS (M.Y.), 40 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Chandrakla Ras
Chandrakala Ras is an herbal tablet used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes and its complications such as neuropathy. This medicine is widely used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice. It is also known as Chandanadi Bati. It contains herbal and mineral ingredients, hence it should be used strictly under medical supervision only.
Ingredients of Chandrakla Ras
- Shuddha Parad mercury (purified)
- Shuddha Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
- Abhraka Bhasma Mica (calcined)
- Kutaki Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Guduchi Satva Tinospora cordifolia
- Madhavi Hiptage madablota
- Tamra Bhasma
- Durva Swarasa
- Ghrit Kumari
Indication of Chandrakla Ras
- Raktapitta(Urdhwaga and Adhoga)
- Peptic Ulcer
Uses of Chandrakla Ras
- Leucorrhoea (white discharge)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstruation)
- Haemorrhages (bleeding from ruptured blood vessels)
- Haemoptysis (blood in cough)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Burning sensation during urination
- Burning sensation on palms and soles
Dosage of Chandrakla Ras
1 to 2 tablets (125 to 250 mg) twice a day with milk or water or as directed by physician.
Contraindications of Chandrakla Ras
- Over dosage might alter control of blood sugar levels.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Avoid consumption of this medicine during pregnancy.
- Self-medication is not encouraged.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.