Baidyanath Arshakuthar Ras, 80 TAB
About Arsha Kuthar Ras
Arsh Kuthar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.It is a Ras Aushadhi of Ayurveda.Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, bhasma etc. are named as Ras aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations).
Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts. Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Ras aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of parad.
In preparation of Ras aushadhi/medicine first Kajjali is made from purified parad and gandhak. As these medicines contain heavy metals, it is better to take them as prescription drugs.
Ingredients of Arsha Kuthar Ras
- Purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Tamra bhasma – Bhasma prepared from copper
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Sonth – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Shuddha Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer) - Bamboo Silica (Bamboo Manna)
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley – Hordeum vulgare
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Gomutra – Cow urine
- Snuhi Ksheera – Latex of Euphorbia neriifolia
Indications of Arsha Kuthar Ras
Benefits Of Arsha Kuthar Ras
- Powerful in treating bleeding & non-bleeding piles
- Useful in indigestion
- Controls emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat
- Helpful in Constipation
- Useful in swollen anal.
- Useful in easily stool passing
- Stops burning of anal.
- Stops irritation of canal anal.
- Relives from pain of pile.
- Relives from canal pain.
- Relives from rectum pain.
Dosage of Arsha Kuthar Ras
1 to 2 arsha kuthar ras tablets in the morning and evening with butter milk or as per physician advice.
Side effects of Arsha Kuthar Ras
- This medicine should be strictly taken only under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine can be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may be harmful.
- Avoid this in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.