Baidyanath VATACHINTAMANI RAS BRI., 5 TAB
About Vatchintamani Ras BRI
Vatchintamani Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of Vata Dosha imbalance diseases such as paralysis, hemiplegia, facial palsy, tremors etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ingredients of Vatchintamani Ras BRI
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Gold
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Siver
- Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma (calx) of Mica
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Iron
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Suta Bhasma – A compound of purified and processed Mercury and Purified Sulphur
- Juice extract of Kumari
Uses of Vatchintamani Ras BRI
- It is used in the treatment of Paralysis, facial palsy, psychosis, epilepsy, etc.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative and anti-aging Ayurvedic medicine.
- It is also effective in Pitta disorders such as migraine, vertigo, digestive disorders.
- It is used as catalyst and co prescription with other medicines in different diseases.
Dosage of Vatchintamani Ras BRI
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, Musta Kashaya.
Side effects of Vatchintamani Ras BRI
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.