Baidyanath TRAILOKYACHINTAMANI RAS (S.M.Y.), 5 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Trailokya Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
Trailokya Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)is a herbo-mineral/metallic formulation or Ras Aushadhi of Ayurveda. The main ingredient of Rasa aushadi is Shuddha Parada along with the other components. Parad or mercury is used only after proper purification which is done by Shodhana, Mardana (grinding), Swedana (vapourising), Prakshalana (performing frequent ablutions), Galana (straining fluids) etc. The processing detoxify mercury and bring about the physical and chemical changes in the drug, thus enhance their therapeutic efficiency.
Trailokya Chintamani Ras is prepared from bhasma and processed in many herbs. Several bhasma of precious minerals such as Heerak, Swarn, lauha, Abhrak, Rajat are used to prepare this medicine. All these bhasma are sharp and hot in potency. This medicine is tridoshnasak and improves strength and stamina. In debility it use gives body new strength.
Key Ingredients of Trailokya Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Heerak Bhasma(or Vaikrant Bhasma as substitute)
- Swarna Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Lauha Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Moti Bhasma
- Shankha Bhasma
- Prawal Bhasma
- Shuddha Manashila
- Shuddha Hartal
- Aak doodh
- Suran Kandh
- Rasa sindoor
- Vaikrant Bhasma
Uses of Trailokya Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- Trailokya Chintamani Ras is a tonic prepared from very precious minerals. This medicine on oral intake improves digestive strength by working on pancreas, liver and intestine. Trailokya Chintamani Ras gives strength to heart, improves general health and digestion, and shows good results in diseases due to Kapha/ kapha-vata.
- Trailokya Chintamani Ras is sharp and hot in potency therefore it gives good result in diseases due to vitiation of Kapha/ kapha-vata. It is not very effective in diseases due to vitiation of pitta dosha.
- This medicine is indicated in pneumonia, influenza, fever, cough, TB, respiratory illness, vata roga, arthritis, weakness of nerves, epilepsy, bleeding dysentery, prameha, retention of fluid in body, stones, fistula and piles.
Dosage of Trailokya Chintamani Ras (Swarna Moti Yukta)
- The recommended dosage of Trailokya Chintamani Ras is 1 tablets twice a day.
- For Vata rog, Gout, arthritis, paralysis etc. give this medicine with Dashmula Kwath or Rasnadi Kwath.
- In diseases due to vitiation of Kapha or Kapha roga give this medicine with Ginger juice and honey.
- In pitta vikar, give this medicine with Misri and Ghee. For nerves weakness and pain in waist give with Ashwagandha and Chopchini Kwath added with honey.
- Take this medicine only after prescription.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.