Baidyanath SHWASCHINTAMANI RAS BR.(S.Y.), 25 TAB
About ShwasKas Chintamani Ras(Brihat)
ShwasKas Chintamani Ras is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is a rasayana that gives strength to heart and improves stamina. It has good effect on lungs. It is useful in acute and chronic respiratory diseases. Swas kas Chintamani Ras corrects functions of intestine, liver, urinary bladder and heart. This medicine is especially useful in curing respiratory diseases.
Ingredients of ShwasKas Chintamani Ras
- Shudh (purified)
- Shudh Gandhak
- Loh Bhasma
- Abrakh Bhasma
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Moti Bhasma
- Swarn Bhasma
- Bhavana-Dravya Kantakari Swaras
- Adrakh Swaras
- Aja Dugdh
- mulheti kwath
- Pan ka ras
Uses of ShwasKas Chintamani Ras
- Whooping cough
- Jaundice, anaemia
- Weak digestion
- Chronic and allergic respiratory diseases
- Bronchitis, rhinitis, asthma
Dosage of ShwasKas Chintamani Ras
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with long pepper and honey.
Side effects of ShwasKas Chintamani Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.