Baidyanath SARVAJWARHAR LOHA BR. (S.Y), 5 TAB
About Sarvjwarhar Lauh (Swarn Yukt)
Sarvajwarahar lauha (Swarn Yukt) is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form for curing fever. This medicine is prepared by taking equal amount of twenty medicinal herbs and mixing with lauh bhasma (equal to cumulative amount of all herbs). All are mixed well by adding water and rolled in to pills of size 250 mg.
- This is useful in treatment of fever due to any reason.
- It improves hemoglobin level.
- It cures weakness.
- It improves digestive power.
- It has antimicrobial and tonic properties.
- It reduces cough, gives strength and detoxifies body.
- Sarva Jvara (All types of fevers), Jirnajvara (Chronic fever)
- Aamvaat, Indigestion, Diarrhoea
- Anaemia, Swelling, Weakness
- Pliha Roga (Splenic disease), Yakrit roga (liver diseases)
- Hridayagra Vridhhi (Ventricular Hypertrophy)
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- 250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered along with honey, Tinospora (giloya) decoction.
How long to take
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 2-4 months.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Accidental overdose in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause side effects like burning sensation in stomach.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.