Baidyanath MAHALAXMIVILAS RAS (S.Y.), 10 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Mahalaxmivilas Ras
Mahalaxmivilas Ras is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. It contains Ayurvedic Bhasma of Swarn (Gold), Abhrak, Tamra, Vang, and other herbal ingredients. It is great remedy for treating excessive phlegm and respiratory ailments. It detoxifies body and gives strength to heart, lung, and intestine.Mahalaxmivilas Ras is indicated in tonsillitis, sinusitis, swelling of lymph nodes and throat disorders. When chronic condition, weakens the patient it is given with Mandura. Intake of this medicine gives cures all type of pain and debility.
It is a Ras Aushadhi. Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, Bhasma etc. are named as Ras Aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations). Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts. Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Ras Aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of Parad.
In preparation of Ras Aushadhi/medicine first Kajjali is made from purified Parad and Gandhak. As these medicines contain heavy metals, it is better to take them as prescription drugs.
Ingredients of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- Vajrabhra churna Bhasma (Abhraka)
- Gandhaka Shuddha
- Vanga Bhasma
- Parada Shuddha
- Harital Shuddha
- Tamra Bhasma
- Jatikosha (Jatiphala)
- Vriddhadaruka bija (Vriddhadaruka)
- Svarna Bhasma
Benefits of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- It improves immunity to fight infections.
- It gives strength and cures general debility caused by disease.
- It reduces phlegm and cures respiratory ailments.
- It is useful in various cardiovascular disorders.
- It supports proper functioning of heart, lungs and intestine.
- It gives relief in sinusitis, tonsillitis, throat diseases, heart diseases and intestinal diseases.
- It protects heart.
Uses of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- Kasa (Cough)
- Pinasa (Chronic rhinitis/sinusitis)
- Rajayakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Amavata (Rheumatism)
- Vajikarana (Aphrodisiac)
- Gala Roga (Diseases of throat), lymphadenopathy
- Antra Vriddhi (Hernia)
- Kushtha (Diseases of skin), non-healing wounds
- Atisara (Diarrhoea)
- Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Shlipada (Filariasis)
- Vrana (Ulcer)
- Nadivrana (Fistula)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano)
- Arsha (Hemorrhoids)
- Udara (Diseases of abdomen/ enlargement of abdomen)
- Raktavikara (Disorders of blood)
- Stri roga (Gynaecological disorders)
- Tvagroga (Skin disease)
- Nasa Roga (Disease of nose)
- Netraroga (Eye disorder)
- Mukha Roga (Disease of mouth)
- Shula (Colicky Pain)
Dosage of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
1 or 2 tablets twice a day. The adjuvant or anupan with which medicine should be taken depends on diseases to be treated.
Side effects of Mahalaxmivilas Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.