Baidyanath CHATURBHUJA RAS (S.A.Y.), 5 TAB
100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
About Chaturbhuj Ras (S.A.Y.), 5 TAB
Chaturbhuj Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and mineral ingredients. It is used in treating chronic fever, epilepsy and psychotic disorders. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Chaturbhuj Ras
- Mrita Suta – Purified and processed Mercury
- Hema Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Kasturika – Musk
- Tala – Purified and processed Orpiment (Arsenic Tri Oxide)
- Kanya – Aloe vera
- Eranda – Castor leaves – Ricinus communis
Uses of Chaturbhuj Ras
Chaturbhuj Ras is useful Ras Aushadi for Vata disorders. It is a Rasayana that cures diseases and improves health.
This medicine is indicated Neurologic Diseases or Nervous system diseases such as Apasmara or epilepsy, Murcha or fainting, Unmada or hysteria, Nervousness and Other Nervous Disorders. In nervous diseases, it works effectively and helps in better sleep.
This medicine is given for treating weakness of heart, fainting, Bronchitis, Phthisis, Epilepsy, Sciatica, Lumbago, Tuberculosis, and many other diseases.
Dose of Chaturbhuj Ras
(125 mg) 1 tablet 2 times a day after food. Or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side Effects Chaturbhuj Ras
- Accidental ingestion of dose higher than prescribed may lead to severe neurological side effects. If you have ingested a higher dose, immediately consult your doctor.
- This medicine should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and for children.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.