Baidyanath PRAWAL BHASMA, 10 GM
About Prawal Bhasma
Pravala Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Coral. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of cough, asthma, bleeding disorders etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients Of Praval Bhasma
- Purified coral pieces
- Aloe vera juice extract/Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root juice extract or Jayanti juice extract or cow milk.
Uses Of Praval Bhasma
- Eye disorders
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding,bleeding hemorrhoids
- Excessive sweating
- Night sweating
- Toxic conditions
- Digestive power
- Vision power
- Skin complexion.
Praval Bhasma dosage:
- 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Pravala Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous side effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnant and lactating mothers and chidren.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
No customer reviews for the moment.