100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Divya Dashmool Kwath is prepared by the mixture of herbs that soothes the brain cells and nerves and provides necessary nutrition to them for proper functioning. Dashmool Kwath or Vata Tea, according to Ayurveda is very useful in controlling the Vata dosh and is optimal for proper cell functioning, relaxation of mind and body and control the aging process.
Advantages : Divya Dashmool Kwath can be taken by both men and women to calm the mind, prevent stress and fight insomnia. It is used for the treatment of nervous disorder, nervous exhaustion, and immune deficiency, lack of stamina, anxiety, and fatigue and memory loss. Along with treatment of such problems Dashmool Kwath also rejuvenates the body functioning on the cellular level by energizing the cells. It is also beneficial in premature ageing of the body, reducing body pain and acts as a catalyst for the body to respond to other medicines as well.
- Bilva root (Aegle marmelos)
- Agnimantha root (Premna integrifolia)
- Shyonaka root (Oroxylum indicum)
- Patala root (Stereospermym suaveolens)
- Kashmari root (Gmelina arborea)
- Bruhati root (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari root (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Shalaparni root (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prushniparni root (Uraria picta)
- Gokshura root (Tribulus terrestris).
Directions of Use : Take 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of Divya Dashmool Kwath and boil in 400 ml water till the water remains 100 ml. Separate the residue and drink. Take on empty stomach in the morning and 1 hour before dinner.
Do not keep the prepared Kwath for future use. Prepare fresh Kwath every time before consuming.
Packing : Divya Dashmool Kwath is available in a pouch packing of 100 grams.
No customer reviews for the moment.