Nagarjunabhra Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating heart diseases, chest pain, abdominal colic, etc. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Nagarjunabhra Ras Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of heart diseases.
- It is useful in relieving nausea, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, diarrhea.
- It is helpful in bleeding diseases, inflammatory conditions, gastritis and chronic fever.
- It is also a good rejuvenative and aphrodisiac medicine.
Nagarjunabhra Rasa side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
Nagarjunabhra Ras ingredients:
Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Silica – 10 grams
Arjuna Bark – Terminalia arjuna
The Abhraka Bhasma is triturated with Arjuna bark extract for seven days and pills are prepared.
No customer reviews for the moment.