100% Purchase Protection
Original & Genuine Products
Ekangveer Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of paralysis, sciatica, facial palsy etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Ekangveer Ras Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of Facial palsy, paralysis, hemiplegia, cervical spondylosis, Brachial neuralgia and such other neuro-muscular conditions.
- It is indicated in Vataja grudhrasi – sciatica, Akshepaka – tremors, Parkinson’s disease
- It is indicated in Vishwachi, Apabahuka.
Ekanga Veera Rasa side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect and diarrhoea.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
- It is contra indicated in Pitta anubandha Vataja disorders. If needed to be prescribed when Pitta is involved, usually it is administered along with Praval Pishti.
Ekangveer Ras ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
Kantaloha Bhasma – Manganese calx
Vangabhasma – Tin calx
Naga bhasma – Lead calx
Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper
Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
Tikshna Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
Nagara – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
No customer reviews for the moment.