Anand Bhairav Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever, diarrhoea, rheumatoid arthritis etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Anand Bhairav Ras Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of acute and chronic fever, diarrhoea, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatoid arthritis, Urinary calculus, Dysuria, Urinary tract disorders.
Ananda Bhairava Rasa side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Anand Bhairav Ras ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
Vatsanabha – Purified Aconitum ferox
Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum – 20 g
Tankana Bhasma – Borax – 10 g
Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans – 10 g
Jambiradrava – Lemon juice extract Quantity Sufficient.
Fine power of above ingredient is ground with the juice extract, made into paste and pills are prepared.
No customer reviews for the moment.