Suvarna Mahayograj Guggul
Swarna Mahayograj Guggul is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating Rheumatoid arthritis, low back ache etc. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Swarna Mahayograj Guggul Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Lumbar spondylosis, Low back ache, Rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is widely used in many neuro-muscular conditions.
Swarna Mahayograj Guggulu side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- In high doses, it may cause or worsen gastritis.
Swarna Mahayograj Gulgulu ingredients:
Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
Pippali & Pippalimoola – Fruit and root of Long pepper – Piper longum
Chavya – Piper Chaba
Ajamoda – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
Patha – Cyclea peltata
Vidanga – Embelia ribes
Gajapippali – Scindapsus officinalis
Katuki – Picrorhiza kurroa
Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
Murva – Marsdenia tenacissima
Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
Vanga Bhasma – Tin Bhasma
Raupya Bhasma – Bhasma of Silver
Naga Bhasma – Bhasma of Lead
Loha Bhasma – Bhasma of Iron
Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
Mandura Bhasma – Bhasma of Iron
Rasa Sindhura – Mixture of Purified Sulphur and Purified Mercury
Svarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
No customer reviews for the moment.